Have a question for us about our services? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below! Don’t hesitate to contact us if your question is not listed here.

Do You Have Certified Bartenders?

Cocktails 4 U only employs bartenders with up-to-date certifications from Texas Alcohol & Beverage Commission (TABC). You can rest assured that we will provide the most qualified and experienced bartenders for your event.

How Many Bartenders Do I Need for My Event?

Many different factors can play a role in how many bartenders you will need for your event or party. Typically, you will need 1 bartender for every 70-75 guests.

How Far in Advance Do I Have to Reserve Your Bartending Services?

We recommend reserving your date as soon as your event is confirmed. However, don't be afraid to contact us at the last minute. Our team will do our best to accommodate your bartending service needs.

Can I Provide My Own Alcohol or Can Cocktails 4 U Supply It?

Yes, to both. Depending on the package you select, we can provide bartenders only, or you can let us plan the entire event and provide everything that will be needed. We are happy to assist you with whichever option best suits your needs.

Do You Require a Deposit?

Yes, Cocktails 4 U will require a deposit upon acceptance of our proposal to provide services for your event.

Do You Charge a Gratuity on Your Invoice?

This depends on you. For fully hosted events, where you the host will provide drinks for your guests free of charge, we recommend a gratuity of 18% (which will be added to your invoice and paid to the bartenders). Cocktails 4 U will never keep the gratuities earned by our awesome staff. Using this plan, no tip jars will be displayed on the bar. However, if you prefer your guests to pay their own gratuity for the excellent service they receive, we can place tip jars on the counter.

How Can I Pay for the Event?

Cocktails 4 U accepts cash, check, credit cards. We can also accept Venmo payments.

Do You Carry Liquor Liability Insurance?

Yes, we have liquor liability insurance.

Do You Rent Wine Glasses and Cocktail Glasses?

Yes, we can rent wine & cocktail glasses to those who need them.

Do You Travel Outside the Bryan/College Station Area?

Yes, we do! Cocktails 4 U is licensed to provide bartending services throughout the State of Texas.

Can the Bartender Serve Non-Alcoholic Drinks as Well?

Yes! Our bartenders will be happy to serve non-alcoholic drinks to your guests as long as they are purchased from Cocktails 4 U.

Can You Help Me Come Up with a Signature Cocktail?

Of course! Just tell us what you are looking for. Let's discuss your special occasion, your liquor preference and what kind of taste you want for the drink (sweet, sour, spicy, etc.)

How Do I Book?

Give Cocktails 4 U a call @ 979-704-5360 and we will be happy to sit down with you and discuss the needs for your event. Based upon what YOU want for YOUR guests, we can customize a package that best suits your needs. After all, we are a service company and "service is our business". We know you have options for the services being requested at your event and we are ready to fulfill those needs with whatever you desire.